Every day you are faced with the problem of the skin: in the morning it looks wrinkled, reddened and weary. To get out of the house you need to apply a thick layer of makeup? In this article you will find some tips on how to make the color of your face beautiful and radiant.
- Improper diet, bad habits, and poor environment – all this affects the pollution of our body’s toxins. For this reason, we must help our bodies cope with harmful substances, which we often themselves supplied to him. Eat healthy foods and your body will reward you beautiful skin.
- Include in your diet vegetables. Very good, if you eat the berries, sauerkraut, asparagus, yogurt, broccoli, spinach, turnips, fish, salad and olive oil.
- To see the real effect that your skin gets a healthy look to Avoid: foods that have been cooked in butter, eat sea salt instead of sodium, less drink coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- If you want to have healthy skin, you should make friends with the water (you need to drink a lot of pure non-carbonated). Water – is the essential source for every cell in our body, it charges it with the necessary energy.
- Most relax and unwind. Each of us lives on a daily basis in stress, resulting in the appearance of imperfections on the face. To relax, listen to soothing music, take a relaxing bath, read a good book, take a few deep breaths, light a few candles and get rid of all negative thoughts.
- Use natural cosmetics. Remember that whatever you apply to your skin gets into your cells and bloodstream. Consequently, it influences the appearance of the skin.
- Not afraid to use home-made cosmetics. There are many products for skin care products that are very cheap and easy to prepare.
- Pozabottes about cleanliness. Change your pillowcase on the pillow and do not touch the skin with your hands once again faces. Dirt and bacteria on the hands is always live. They can get into the hands of the pores and cause imperfections in the skin.